IT Infrastructure Engineer
IT Infrastructure Engineer Training package is designed who are motivated to start their career in IT as Network and Computer System Administrator. This intensive instructor led class based hands on training will help you learn modern IT and Networking technologies in our fully equipped lab. After completing this training and passing certification exam you will be getting following three most valuable certifications from Microsoft and Cisco, which are highly demanded in UK IT job market. This Certifications are as follows
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate in Windows Server 2012
Windows server 2012 is widely used by many businesses and it is essential component in IT and Network infrastructure. This is the reason there is always need of experienced and qualified IT Professional who can maintain their server infrastructure.
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) in Server 2012 is intended for IT professionals who want to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the initial configuration of a Windows Server 2012. So, if you are new to Windows Server administration and related technologies and looking to learn more about Windows server 2012, and making career as networking and computer system administration, this course is best.
You can also pass two more exams Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411) and Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412) after MCP to Secure Complete MCSA Server 2012.
- Describe and manage Active Directory and Active Director objects.
- Automate Active Directory Administration
- Implement IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, DNS, local storage
- Install file and print services
- Implement Group policies
- Secure Windows server by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Implement Server Virtualization by using Hyper-V
- Configure and troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory services
- Manage User desktops using Group Policy, user and services accounts
- Implement Group policy Infrastructure, Network Access protection, Remote Access
- Monitor Window server 2012
- Install, configure and troubleshoot network policy server.
- Configure Advance Feature of DHCP, DNS and IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests
- Implement and AD RMS and AD FS deployment
- Provide High availability and Load balancing for Web-based applications, network services and application by implement NLB, failover clustering
- Deploying and managing Hyper-V Virtual machines in a failover cluster
- Implementing backup and disaster recovery solutions based on business and technical requirements
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching
Cisco is leader of networking industry and always remain ahead of other vendors. This is the reason, for last two decades, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching is most demanded and globally recognized qualification in Networking field. This validate your skills in installing, configuring routers and switches and troubleshooting issues. CCNA validates knowledge and skills necessary for any network engineer. So, if you are thinking to make career in IT and Networking then no qualification is out there better then CCNA Routing and Switching.
This is completely instructor led class based hands training with fully equipped lab. After completing this, You will have expertise in following:
- Networking Fundamentals
- LAN Switching Technologies (VLAN, Spanning Tree, Ether Channel)
- Routing Technologies (Static Routing, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- IP infrastructure Services (DHCP, DNS, NAT, HSRP, NTP)
- WAN Technologies (PPP, HDLC, GRE, VPN)
- Infrastructure Security (Port Security, Access Control List (ACL), DHCP Snooping etc.)
- Infrastructure Management (SNMP, Syslog, IP SLA, SPAN, etc.)
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) in Windows 10
MCSA Windows 10 validate your skills and knowledge to configure, manage and maintain a Windows 10 enterprise system. There are many businesses which are migrating or going to migrate from older Windows operating system (windows 7, 8 and 8.1) to latest Microsoft Windows 10. They will need many Computer support specialists for deployment of Windows 10 and for maintenance of workstations installed with Windows 10. This qualification will make you eligible to apply for these plenty of jobs those will require skills and expertise in Windows 10.
You will be gaining following skills after completing this course
- Implement Windows
- Configure and support core devices
- Manage and Maintain Windows
- Manage Identity
- Plan Desktop and device deployment
- Configure Networking
- Configure Storage
- Manage Applications
- Manage Remote Access
- Manage data access protection
- Manage update and recovery