- Instructor Led classroom based training
- Hands on Training
- Free study material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited lab access
- 100 % passing guarantee
or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 2 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturday/Sunday Only
Duration: 2 Weeks
- Live Virtual
ITIL-4 foundation is recognised as best practice for IT service management in any organisation. ITIL-4 foundation is entry level certification for candidates who want to start their career in IT infrastructure and service management. This course gives basic idea about processes, roles, functions and service lifecycle. ITIL-4 helps organisations to understand IT requirement and effectively using them to achieve their business goals. The exam is multi choice and there are 40 questions which need to be completed in 60 minutes. The pass mark is 26 correct answers from 40 (%65).
This course is good for all levels of IT professionals, customers and user who are interacting with IT systems.
IT help desk, Desktop support and Customer Services.
- Classroom based Training
- Highly experienced trainer
- Labs kit, study material, exam
- Continuous support after course
We also provide Free Wifi Internet, Refreshment, Water, Tea and Coffee Facilities.
- Service Management as a Practice
- The Service Lifecycle
- Key Principles and Models
- Generic Concepts
- Technology and Architecture
- ITIL Qualification Scheme
- Understanding Services life Cycle.
- Developing basic understating of processes, roles and functions.
- it helps candidate to develop systematic and good value approach to chose best methodology.
|Start Date||End Date||Timing||Days||Duration|
|27/05/2018||28/05/2018||10:00 – 18:00||Monday,Tuesday||2 Days|
|24/06/2019||25/06/2019||10:00 – 18:00||Monday,Tuesday||2 Days|
|29/07/2019||30/07/2019||10:00 – 18:00||Monday,Tuesday||2 Days|
|26/08/2019||27/08/2019||10:00 – 18:00||Monday,Tuesday||2 Days|
|23/09/2019||24/09/2019||10:00 – 18:00||Monday,Tuesday||2 Days|
|14/10/2019||15/10/2019||10:00 – 18:00||Monday,Tuesday||2 Days|
|25/11/2019||26/11/2019||10:00 – 18:00||Monday,Tuesday||2 Days|