Network and Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security has become indispensable for every organization and even for individuals. Whichever organization is relying on IT resources, they will need to make their IT Systems and networks secure. We are hearing news everyday about security breaches and cyber-attacks. This requires every organization to be more focussed on cyber security, which needs more professionals focused on Cyber security.
If you want to make a career in the field that has unlimited growth and plenty of variety then IT Security will be on top of the list. If you think you like to solve puzzles and good at it, then consider entering to the new world of cyber security where you will be dealing with new challenges every day. Being trained and qualified as a Cyber Security Engineer is your guarantee to having a good career and remaining in high demand for every organization. Words like “joblessness” or “recession” will not be valid for you anymore.
To become a successful Cyber Security Engineer, you should have better understanding of how IP Networks work. You will need to know how information or data flows through networks and then you can understand how someone can steal and misuse information. To securely manage IP Networks, we should have a firm grasp of Data communication and Network protocols.
After doing extensive research about jobs in IT security and desired requirements of employers, Impact IT Training is offering you it’s Network/Cyber Security Engineer training package which comprises of the following globally recognised certifications.
These certifications are as follows:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching
Cisco is leader of networking industry and always remain ahead of other vendors. This is the reason, for last two decades, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching is most demanded and globally recognized qualification in Networking field. This validate your skills in installing, configuring routers and switches and troubleshooting issues. CCNA validates knowledge and skills necessary for any network engineer. So, if you are thinking to make career in IT and Networking then no qualification is out there better then CCNA Routing and Switching.
This is completely instructor led class based hands training with fully equipped lab. After completing this, You will have expertise in following:
- Networking Fundamentals
- LAN Switching Technologies (VLAN, Spanning Tree, Ether Channel)
- Routing Technologies (Static Routing, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- IP infrastructure Services (DHCP, DNS, NAT, HSRP, NTP)
- WAN Technologies (PPP, HDLC, GRE, VPN)
- Infrastructure Security (Port Security, Access Control List (ACL), DHCP Snooping etc.)
- Infrastructure Management (SNMP, Syslog, IP SLA, SPAN, etc.)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
Network Security is crucial for every network. It is very important for every network to secure their network so that no one can get unauthorized access to their assets, which could be classified documents, Financial details, intellectual property, or business secrets. This is why employers need network engineer who are familiar with network security infrastructure.
CCNA Security validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure network. After completing this courses, Network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop security of network, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to network and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security emphasizes security technologies like, VPN, Stateless packet inspection, Intrusion prevention system and Intrusion detections systems etc. It gives enough foundational knowledge and skills that one can apply for jobs as Network Security engineer or Network administrator.
- Security Concepts ( Security principles, security threats, cryptography)
- Secure Access (Secure management, AAA concepts, 802.1X Authentication)
- VPN (VPN Concepts, Site-to-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN)
- Secure Routing ( Secure Routing protocols, secure Control plane, secure routers)
- Secure Switching ( Layer 2 attacks, VLAN Security, Migigation Procedures)
- Cisco Firewall technologies
- Different strengths and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies
- Compare stateful vs stateless firewalls
- Implement NAT
- Implement zone-based firewall
- Firewall features on cisco ASA
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Describe IPS Deployment considerations
- Describe IPS technologies
Certified Ethical Hacker
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is professional who can find Vulnerabilities and loop holes in systems and Network so that they can be mitigated before someone exploit them. This requires of knowledge of various attacks, how can they be launched, what harm can they do to system or network.
CEH Training increase technical knowledge of delegates and develop skills to think as a hacker perspective and protection mechanism. In this course, delegates will learn to protect system and apply methodologies which they have learn in training and secure company infrastructure and data. Delegates also learn how to identify threats before they explode.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- MoSQL Injection Concepts
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing