If you are thinking to make career in IT but don’t have any experience or qualification, then this training package will train you from scratch. It will prepare you from beginner level to Intermediate level of expertise.
After doing research current IT job market and demand of the most of employers, we have combined best qualifications in this training package. Completing this intensive training, you will be eligible for any 3rd Line IT support or Network support jobs. This training bundle is comprised of two professional certifications, which are as follows
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) in Windows Server 2012
Windows server 2012 is widely used by many businesses and it is essential component in IT and Network infrastructure. This is the reason there is always need of experienced and qualified IT Professional who can maintain their server infrastructure.
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) in Server 2012 is intended for IT professionals who want to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the initial configuration of a Windows Server 2012. So, if you are new to Windows Server administration and related technologies and looking to learn more about Windows server 2012, this course is best. MCSA server 2012 is complete package that covers Windows Server Installation, configuration, administration. It also covers configuring, managing and maintaining Advance windows services.
After completing this course, you will be able to pass Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70- 410) Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411) and Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412) after MCP to Secure Complete MCSA Server 2012.
You will be covering following in this course:
- Describe and manage Active Directory and Active Director objects.
- Automate Active Directory Administration
- Implement IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, DNS, local storage
- Install file and print services
- Implement Group policies
- Secure Windows server by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Implement Server Virtualization by using Hyper-V
- Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Group Policy Infrastructure and User Desktop Settings
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Acces
- Network Policy Server Role
- Network Access Protection
- Optimizing File Services
- Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Update Management
- Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Advanced Network Services
- Dynamic Access Control
- Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Disaster Recovery
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching
Cisco is leader of networking industry and always remain ahead of other vendors. This is the reason, for last two decades, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching is most demanded and globally recognized qualification in Networking field. This validate your skills in installing, configuring routers and switches and troubleshooting issues. CCNA validates knowledge and skills necessary for any network engineer. So, if you are thinking to make career in IT and Networking then no qualification is out there better then CCNA Routing and Switching.
This is completely instructor led class based hands training with fully equipped lab. After completing this, You will have expertise in following:
- Networking Fundamentals
- LAN Switching Technologies (VLAN, Spanning Tree, Ether Channel)
- Routing Technologies (Static Routing, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- IP infrastructure Services (DHCP, DNS, NAT, HSRP, NTP)
- WAN Technologies (PPP, HDLC, GRE, VPN)
- Infrastructure Security (Port Security, Access Control List (ACL), DHCP Snooping etc.)
- Infrastructure Management (SNMP, Syslog, IP SLA, SPAN, etc.)