If you are thinking to make career in IT but don’t have any experience or qualification, then this training package will train you from scratch. It will prepare you from beginner level to Intermediate level of expertise.
This training bundle is comprised of three professional certifications, which are highly demanded by employers. These are as follows
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is the association, which represents international technology community. CompTIA A+ certifications is an entry level computer certification for PC service technician. You will be awarded CompTIA A+ certificate after passing two exams.
After completing CompTIA, A+ training, you will gain following skills.
- Install, configure, optimize and upgrade personal computer components
- Identify the fundamental principles of using laptops and portable devices
- Identify the fundamental principles of using operating systems
- Identify the fundamental principles of using printers and scanners
- Identify the fundamental principles of networks
- Identify the names, purposes and characteristics of physical security devices and processes
- Identify potential hazards and proper safety procedures
- Use good communication skills when communicating with customers and colleagues
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) in Windows 10
MCSA Windows 10 validate your skills and knowledge to configure, manage and maintain a Windows 10 enterprise system. There are many businesses which are migrating or going to migrate from older Windows operating system (windows 7, 8 and 8.1) to latest Microsoft Windows 10. They will need many Computer support specialists for deployment of Windows 10 and for maintenance of workstations installed with Windows 10. This qualification will make you eligible to apply for these plenty of jobs those will require skills and expertise in Windows 10.
You will be gaining following skills after completing this course
- Implement Windows
- Configure and support core devices
- Manage and Maintain Windows
- Manage Identity
- Plan Desktop and device deployment
- Configure Networking
- Configure Storage
- Manage Applications
- Manage Remote Access
- Manage data access protection
- Manage update and recovery
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in Windows Server 2012
Windows server 2012 is widely used by many businesses and it is essential component in IT and Network infrastructure. This is the reason there is always need of experienced and qualified IT Professional who can maintain their server infrastructure.
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in Server 2012 is intended for IT professionals who want to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the initial configuration of a Windows Server 2012. So, if you are new to Windows Server administration and related technologies and looking to learn more about Windows server 2012, this course is best start.
You can also pass two more exams Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411) and Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412) after MCP to Secure Complete MCSA Server 2012.
You will be covering following in this course:
- Describe and manage Active Directory and Active Director objects.
- Automate Active Directory Administration
- Implement IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, DNS, local storage
- Install file and print services
- Implement Group policies
- Secure Windows server by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Implement Server Virtualization by using Hyper-V