Making a career as Network Engineer, Network Security Engineer or Cyber Security Engineers is dream of many of you. But question is, what training course and qualification is suitable for to get so that you can achieve your goal. CCNA (Routing & Switching) is mostly suggested as a start. This is very good and essential qualification for network engineer jobs and almost all employers demand this certificate. But passing CCNA (Routing and Switching) certificate from no background in IT and particularly in Networking, is very hard and challenging. So we have designed this Network Engineer Programs specifically keeping those in mind who wants to change their career and passionate to get into networking field.
This intensive instructor led class based hands on training will help you learn modern Networking technologies. You will also learn how to configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco routers, switches and firewall in our fully equipped lab. After completing this training and passing certification exam you will be able to get following three most valuable certifications from CompTIA and Cisco, which are globally recognized and highly demanding in UK job market.
These certifications are as follows
The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a qualified networking professional. CompTIA Network+ certification is the world standard for a career in computer networking.
If you want to start you career as IT Infrastructure Engineer, Network Engineer or Cyber Security Engineer, then it is very important to have Networking foundation knowledge. CompTIA Network+ is one of the best qualification which is globally recognized by many employers. This will validate your knowledge and skills as Network Technician and Entry level network engineer.
- Network Theory
- Bounded and Unbounded Network Media
- Network Implementations
- TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- Routing and Switching
- TCP/IP Implementation
- Network Security Analysis
- Network Security Implementation
- WAN Infrastructure
- Cloud and Virtualization Techniques
- Remote Networking
- Network Management
- Troubleshooting Network Issues
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching
Cisco is leader of networking industry and always remain ahead of other vendors. This is the reason, for last two decades, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching is most demanded and globally recognized qualification in Networking field. This validate your skills in installing, configuring routers and switches and troubleshooting issues. CCNA validates knowledge and skills necessary for any network engineer. So, if you are thinking to make career in IT and Networking then no qualification is out there better then CCNA Routing and Switching.
This is completely instructor led class based hands training with fully equipped lab. After completing this, You will have expertise in following:
- Networking Fundamentals
- LAN Switching Technologies (VLAN, Spanning Tree, Ether Channel)
- Routing Technologies (Static Routing, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- IP infrastructure Services (DHCP, DNS, NAT, HSRP, NTP)
- WAN Technologies (PPP, HDLC, GRE, VPN)
- Infrastructure Security (Port Security, Access Control List (ACL), DHCP Snooping etc.)
- Infrastructure Management (SNMP, Syslog, IP SLA, SPAN, etc.)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
Network Security is crucial for every network. It is very important for every network to secure their network so that no one can get unauthorized access to their assets, which could be classified documents, Financial details, intellectual property, or business secrets. This is why employers need network engineer who are familiar with network security infrastructure.
CCNA Security validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure network. After completing this courses, Network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop security of network, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to network and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security emphasizes security technologies like, VPN, Stateless packet inspection, Intrusion prevention system and Intrusion detections systems etc. It gives enough foundational knowledge and skills that one can apply for jobs as Network Security engineer or Network administrator.
- Security Concepts ( Security principles, security threats, cryptography)
- Secure Access (Secure management, AAA concepts, 802.1X Authentication)
- VPN (VPN Concepts, Site-to-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN)
- Secure Routing ( Secure Routing protocols, secure Control plane, secure routers)
- Secure Switching ( Layer 2 attacks, VLAN Security, Migigation Procedures)
- Cisco Firewall technologies
- Different strengths and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies
- Compare stateful vs stateless firewalls
- Implement NAT
- Implement zone-based firewall
- Firewall features on cisco ASA
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Describe IPS Deployment considerations
- Describe IPS technologies