- Instructor Led classroom based training
- Hands on Training
- Free study material
- Lab Exercises
- Unlimited lab access
- 100 % passing guarantee
or Free Re-training
- Fast Track
Duration: 3 days
- Slow Track
Days: Saturday/Sunday Only
Duration: 3 Weeks
- Live Virtual
PRINCE2 is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. Our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation classroom course introduces you to PRINCE2, and helps prepare you for the Foundation examination which assesses whether you can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
Security analyst, Cisco Security Engineer, Network Support Engineer.
Our lab is fully equipped with physical devices students can learn and practice all the skills with real world scenarios.
We also provide Free Wifi Internet, Refreshment, Water, Tea and Coffee Facilities.
- What is a project?
- Structure of PRINCE2
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Business case
- Initiating a project
- Managing a stage boundary
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
- By the end of the PRINCE2 Foundation classroom course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
|Start Date||End Date||Timing||Days||Duration|
|03/06/2019||05/06/2019||10:00 – 18:00||M,T,W||3 Days|
|08/07/2019||10/07/2019||10:00 – 18:00||M,T,W||3 Days|
|12/08/2019||14/08/2019||10:00 – 18:00||M,T,W||3 Days|
|09/09/2019||11/09/2019||10:00 – 18:00||M,T,W||3 Days|
|14/10/2019||16/10/2019||10:00 – 18:00||M,T,W||3 Days|
|18/11/2019||29/11/2019||10:00 – 18:00||M,T,W||3 Days|
|09/12/2019||11/12/2019||10:00 – 18:00||M,T,W||3 Days|