Senior Network Engineer
Most of the businesses relying on networks to deliver services to their customers and day to day business activities. It is very important for any business that their networks are being taken care of highly qualified and experienced professional. This is why, jobs in networking field are in plenty. Small to medium sized organization and big enterprises are looking for network engineers who are familiar with new network technologies and hands on knowledge of installing configuring and maintaining network devices.
Cisco is leader of network industry and biggest manufacturer of network devices globally. This is why, Cisco Certifications are most demanding for the networking jobs.
Network Engineer Training package is designed who are motivated to start their career as Network Engineer. This intensive instructor led class based hands on training will help you learn modern Networking technologies. You will also learn how to configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco routers, switches and firewall in our fully equipped lab. After completing this training and passing certification exam you will be getting following two most valuable certifications from Cisco, which are highly demanded in UK job market.
These certifications are as follows
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching
Cisco is leader of networking industry and always remain ahead of other vendors. This is the reason, for last two decades, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) in Routing and Switching is most demanded and globally recognized qualification in Networking field. This validate your skills in installing, configuring routers and switches and troubleshooting issues. CCNA validates knowledge and skills necessary for any network engineer. So, if you are thinking to make career in IT and Networking then no qualification is out there better then CCNA Routing and Switching.
This is completely instructor led class based hands training with fully equipped lab. After completing this, You will have expertise in following:
- Networking Fundamentals
- LAN Switching Technologies (VLAN, Spanning Tree, Ether Channel)
- Routing Technologies (Static Routing, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- IP infrastructure Services (DHCP, DNS, NAT, HSRP, NTP)
- WAN Technologies (PPP, HDLC, GRE, VPN)
- Infrastructure Security (Port Security, Access Control List (ACL), DHCP Snooping etc.)
- Infrastructure Management (SNMP, Syslog, IP SLA, SPAN, etc.)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
Network Security is crucial for every network. It is very important for every network to secure their network so that no one can get unauthorized access to their assets, which could be classified documents, Financial details, intellectual property, or business secrets. This is why employers need network engineer who are familiar with network security infrastructure.
CCNA Security validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure network. After completing this courses, Network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop security of network, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to network and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security emphasizes security technologies like, VPN, Stateless packet inspection, Intrusion prevention system and Intrusion detections systems etc. It gives enough foundational knowledge and skills that one can apply for jobs as Network Security engineer or Network administrator.
- Security Concepts ( Security principles, security threats, cryptography)
- Secure Access (Secure management, AAA concepts, 802.1X Authentication)
- VPN (VPN Concepts, Site-to-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN)
- Secure Routing ( Secure Routing protocols, secure Control plane, secure routers)
- Secure Switching ( Layer 2 attacks, VLAN Security, Migigation Procedures)
- Cisco Firewall technologies
- Different strengths and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies
- Compare stateful vs stateless firewalls
- Implement NAT
- Implement zone-based firewall
- Firewall features on cisco ASA
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Describe IPS Deployment considerations
- Describe IPS technologies
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) in Routing and Switching
- Understanding EIGRP and OSPF concepts in detail
- Implementing,verify and Troubleshooting EIGRP and OSPF
- Understanding of Exterior Gateway Routing with the help of BGP
- configuring and troubleshooting BGP
- dealing with the complex routing functions like route redistribution, route summarization, default routing, route filtering, policy based routing.
- Understanding address format of IPv6 and routing by implenting OSPFv3 and RIPng
- Understanding Virtual Lans
- Configuring VLANs and Trunks and troubleshooting VLAN issues
- aggregating the links with Etherchannel in campus security
- ensuring redundancy in the network without bridging loops through Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Good Familiarity with Layer 3 and Multilayer switching
- Implementing HSRP, VRRP or GLBP to provide layer 3 high avialblity
- migating different threats for campus Network security by implementing different solutions like DHCP snooping, Dynamic ARP inspection, VLAN Hopping, Port security, Private VLANs, VACL etc.
- monitoring Network performance with different tools like Syslog, SNMP and Netflow