- The “Company”, “Impact IT Training Ltd”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” - this refers to Impact IT Training Ltd with a registered office at Impact IT Training Limited, 44 Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 1XH.
- “Client”, “Your”, “You” - this refers to the individual purchasing from Impact IT Training that intends to attend a training event.
- “Booker” - this refers to the person making the booking with Impact IT Training, on behalf of a client attending the course.
- “The Website” - this refers to the www.impactitraining.uk.
- “Terms and Conditions” - this refers to the terms of usage and conditions under which all purchases are pursued, and the website is utilised.
- “Application Form” - this is an agreement between Impact IT Training and its clients, with regard to prospective delivery of services.
- “Joining Instructions” - this refers to a set of instructions that are given to clients upon receipt of payment, regarding event-related details.
- “Working Days” - this refers to days between Monday and Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- “Weekend” – this refers to “Saturday” and “Sunday”.
- “Course”- this refers to single training course purchased
- “Finance Partner”- this refers to company who is providing 0% interest finance to client
- “Price Plan” – terms of payment as mentioned on invoice
- Price given to you on invoice is only valid for 7 days unless you pay the deposit or make full payment.
- All published prices are subject to change due to the dynamic nature of our business and of the training industry. Any change (decrease or increase) in price for the same course in future, will not apply to you if you already agree and paid deposit or made full payment of the course fee.
- VAT is payable regardless of the Client’s country of origin; the point of supply for VAT purposes is the location of the course.
- If a third-party vendor, certification body, or service provider alters their examination fee or material cost, Impact IT Training reserves the right to adjust the relevant training course prices to reflect such alterations.
- Training event prices listed on correspondence, brochures, leaflets, and materials belonging to us are not legally binding due to anticipated price fluctuations. Price of the course or training program, shown on brochure or leaflet will only be promised if it is same on website. Otherwise price on website will be considered as valid.
- The course fee(s), including VAT, will need to be paid as per instructions given on invoice. Clients will be responsible to pay bank service charge or any extra payment related to that.
- Full payment of course fee needs to be paid before start date. We reserve the right to refuse access to client who has failed to make full payment.
- If you have signed up for 0% interest finance scheme with one of our finance partners, then you also need to agree with their terms and condition.
- All company credit card payments will incur a card surcharge of 2.99%, except for payments made via American Express, which will incur a surcharge of 3.99%
- Where a Purchase Order is issued, it must clearly state the purchase order number, course dates, full Invoice amount, and contact details for invoicing.
- We reserve the right to cancel, move, and reschedule a training event or course due to circumstances that are beyond our control, such as trainer illness or low attendance. We will try our best to contact and notify clients of any alterations to their training event or course.
- If a training event is cancelled by us, we will either re-allocate you on to future training events with the Client’s consent or offer a full refund of the pre-paid course fee.
- If cancellation or rescheduling course dates, is not done from our side, the following cancellation fees will be imposed on all bookings, dependent on the number of days’ notice provided to us. If you need to make a cancellation, please notify us in writing or via email or via mail to the following address – Impact IT Training, 44 Broadway Stratford, E15 1XH. All cancellation and rescheduling fees are due immediately via debit or credit card.
- All cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the start date of course, are subject to a 100% cancellation fee of course, based upon the full course fee (+ VAT), which must be paid in full upon cancellation.
- All cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the course (or first course of Training Package) start date, are subject to a 50% cancellation fee, based upon the full course fee (+ VAT).
4. Re-scheduling courses or exams:
Re-scheduling courses or exams with less than 30 days notice prior to the start date of, will result in a 50% charge of the full value of the course booked, in addition to VAT
- When refund will be issued to client, it may take up to 14 days to be received by client.
- Course examination vouchers are non-refundable.
Non-attendance of any course for any reason whatsoever is deemed to be a cancellation without notice and payment is due in full. In this situation the Client will not be entitled to any refund for courses or part of courses that were not attended, this will be deemed as non-attendance.
7. Course Suitability:
- The booker accepts that it is their responsibility that the course booked is suitable for the requirements and abilities of the clients attending. Impact IT Training’s employees may recommend courses or learning solutions, however, the assessment and the final decision concerning the suitability of the course is the Client’s responsibility. In cases where we have made recommendations, we do so in good faith and will not be wilfully misleading.
- All public and onsite training courses are delivered only in English unless specified otherwise and all Clients must be sufficiently proficient in the English language prior to attending the course.
Impact IT Training reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whom it considers in its absolute discretion to be unsuitable for the training programme.
9. Booking on behalf of the Client:
In all cases the booker must bring these terms and conditions to the attention of Clients attending the event, if booking on their behalf. It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure that the Clients receive all the relevant information including the joining instructions, course and venue updates and that they meet the eligibility and published prerequisite requirements.
All intellectual property rights for all course materials shall remain the property of Impact IT Training. The Client agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, hire, lend, or copy the course materials or use them except for the purpose of personal reference. Impact IT Training warrants that it will not knowingly include any copyright material in its course materials without licence, consent, or attribution.
11. Warranty & Liability:
- Impact IT Training’s liability for loss and damage shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen.
- Impact IT Training will not accept liability for personal injury that incurs during our training courses caused by the negligence of any third party.
- Impact IT Training will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
- Impact IT Training will not be responsible for any damage resulting from any computer viruses arising from software installed on a Client’s computer systems.
12. Personal Belongings:
Personal belongings or items belonging to a Client that are brought into a training course by the Client, are the sole responsibility of the Client. Impact IT Training accepts no responsibility for the items or any loss or damage that may occur during the course.
Impact IT Training may assign its interests in all or part of this agreement. The Client may not assign or transfer this contract without the express written permission of a Director of Impact IT Training.
No deviation from these terms and conditions will be allowed without the express written permission of a Director of Impact IT Training. No communication either verbal or printed on our websites will override these Terms and Conditions. If, in any case, any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply, the contract and the other conditions shall remain in force and effect. These Terms and Conditions override all terms raised on a PO by a client.
15. Force Majeure:
- Impact IT Training shall not be in breach of this contract if the provision of services are delayed or cancelled or reduced through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Clients must ensure that they can attend the training courses that they are scheduled to attend. Impact IT Training will not be held liable, financially or actually, for their non-attendance, whatsoever the reason may be.
- Impact IT Training is committed to maintaining your privacy and the use of your personal information. If at any stage you have a question regarding the personal information that we hold on file, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Impact IT Training will not disclose personal information to a third party organisation unless we have your prior consent to provide this or you have opted to allow the use of your personal information in the pursuit of performance and delivery of our service to you. If the request for your personal information is for a legal purpose, this we would class as an exception, but only after we have 100% fully verified the name or organisation requesting your personal details.
- It is our commitment not to collect personal information from Clients visiting our website unless they have voluntarily submitted their personal information via one of our contact forms that requires information that could be based on an enquiry or to book onto a training course. If you start to complete a contact enquiry form and decide not to finish, partial details are stored from where Impact IT Training may use this information to make contact with you, only to discuss your initial enquiry that was started but not finished. From time to time, Impact IT Training may contact you to inform you about a specific future training programme. Visitor IP addresses may be seen by Impact IT Training and on some occasions, the provider's host name but this information will not disclose your identity.
17. Recording of Impact IT Training’s Employees or associates
- The monitoring or recording of Impact IT Training employee is not permitted under any circumstances
- Clients are not permitted to take any video/photography/audio during the course without prior written consent of Impact IT Training and its Clients, failure to do so will be considered a direct breach of our terms of business and this matter would be taken very seriously.
- Clients are not permitted to take any video/audio during correspondence with Impact IT Training’s employees without prior written consent of Impact IT Training and its Clients, failure to do so will be considered a direct breach of our terms of business.
- Impact IT Training will not take photographs, videos, or any audio recordings of you during a course and will not use this material for Impact IT Training’s own marketing purposes without your prior consent.
- We use the highest level of security methods available for processing payments online. We also strictly adhere to best practices of data protection. That means your payment details are as secure as they possibly can be when making a purchase with us.
- Impact IT Training shall implement reasonable measures to ensure that correspondence and machines used during training events are free from viruses and potentially harmful malicious software.
- Impact IT Training makes no warranty for the reliability, protection, or virus-free nature of the material that is downloaded from our website.
- All Client and Company information that is disclosed to Impact IT Training will be kept confidential. Such information will not be disclosed by Impact IT Training to any third party organisations or individuals, unless reasonably required for the performance of our service delivery, for example booking examinations.
- Such information shall only be disclosed to employees that require such knowledge to conduct their role at Impact IT Training. Such individuals are subject to legally binding obligations of data protection and confidentiality.
- Impact IT Training shall not be liable for the disclosure of any Client or Company information that is readily available in the public domain, or if dissemination is agreed in a legally binding written approval document.
20. Exam Pass Guarantee replace with original 17 bullet point
- We recognize that some courses are tough and passing their exam in first attempt is very difficult. Therefore, for those courses, we provide an “Exam Pass Guarantee”
- Impact IT Training’s Exam Pass Guarantee offer is only applicable if you attend all sessions, pass in-house mock test, and sit the original exam within 30 days of completing the associated course.
- The Exam Pass Guarantee offer means that if you fail the exam on the first attempt, you can re-sit the Course and make one more attempt at no additional cost.
- All Examination requests must be registered with Impact IT Training’s Exam Booking Team within 30 days of the course’s conclusion.
- Exam bookings must be made a minimum of 10 days in advance of the chosen examination date – customers will receive their examination registration voucher 48 hours prior to their chosen exam date from the Examining Institute. Once the customer has selected and booked a date with the Examining Institute, the voucher can only be used for the chosen date.