Our Popular Training Packages
Fast Track ( Mon-Fri)
Duration: 5 days
Slow Track (Sat/Sun)
Duration: 5 Weeks
Study Modes: (Classroom/Virtual)
What is included:
instructor-led hands training,
passing guarantee or free retraining, Lab access during the course
Interest Free Available
With market transitions, such as cloud, mobility and internet created an expanded surface of attack and increase not only in prevalence but also potential impact in cost of network intrusions. It is very crucial to secure network from external and internal threats. Any successful malicious attempt could cause a big loss. Therefore, it is very important to have proper Network security system in place that could provide most adequate security to whole network infrastructure. Due to this, there is growing demand by employers for network security engineers for thorough understanding of end-to-end network security.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Security course is one of the most recognized certification in network security field. It validates your skill to provide and implement security solution and implement. Impact IT Training is offering CCNP security classroom based training led by experience and certified trainers. This course will prepare you to pass required exam and will also give you hands knowledge of working with different security devices like Cisco Firepower and Intrusion Prevention Systems etc.
Benefit of passing CCNP Security Certifications:
- Accelerates career success by providing skills demanded by employers, of planning and implementing end-to-end network security solutions
- Validates required Design, Deployment, Maintenance and Management skills for enterprise wide network security.
- It proves working knowledge of Cisco Network Security Products.
This certification is suitable for following job roles:
- Network Administrator
- Network Security Consultant
- Senior Network Engineer
- Classroom based Training
- Highly experienced trainers
- Labs, Mock test and Lecture slides
- Continuous support after course
You should :
- have CCNA level knowledge is mandatory requirement for this course.
- have Fundamental knowledge of TCP/IP networks
- be able to configure Cisco routers and switches
Dates & prices
To secure CCNP Security, you will need to pass two exams. First covers core security concept and technologies. This exam emphasises on security infrastructure knowledge. This is exam has also replaced CCIE Security theory exam and can be used as qualifying exam for CCIE Security Practical exam. Second exam is security concentration exam. it focuses on specialisation of one of the various topic. For example Cisco Firepower, VPN Solution or Cisco ISE. There are various security concentration exam available and you can choose one according to your interest of specialisation.
Following are the available exams:
Core Exam (mandatory)
- 350-701 SCOR: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
Concentration Exams (Choose One)
- 300-710 SCNF: Implementing with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall and IPS
- 300-715 SISE: Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine
- 300-730 SVPN: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks
After completing this course, you will be able to :
- Explain core security concepts and technologies
- Describe common security vulnerabilities, threats, attack and countermeasures
- Configure, Manage and verify various network devices and implementing security polices, Such as Cisco Firepower, IPS, ISE, ESA, WSA.
- Implementing site-to-site VPN and Remote Access VPN.
- Explain and implement DMVPN and FLEXVPN.
- identifying security solutions for cloud environments
- Configure and verify secure internet gateway and web security features such as blacklisting, URL filtering, malware scanning, URL categorization, web application filtering, and TLS decryption.
- Configure and verify network access device functionality such as 802.1X, MAB, WebAuth
- implement security policies on Cisco Firepower and IPS.
- implement high availability option
- Configure different security policies, features, objects and devices using Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Troubleshoot with FMC CLI and GUI
- Troubleshoot using packet capture procedures.
- Configure Cisco AMP for Networks and endpoints in Firepower Management Center
- Implement Threat Intelligence Director for third-party security intelligence feeds
Training Offers & Packages
Network Engineer(For Beginners)
£ 1350 Save: £850
- CompTIA A+ (Optional)
- CompTIA Network+
Cyber Security Specialist(Beginner Level)
£ 3600 Save: £850
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA N+
- CompTIA Security +
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
Network Security Engineer
£ 3500 Save: £850
- Cisco Certified Specialist (Firepower)
- PCNSA (Palo Alto)