Duration : 5 Days (Weekdays) 5 Week (Weekends)
Training Mode : Classroom / Live Virtual
CompTIA A+ Certification is like a spark in your IT career.There are two exams 220-1001 and 220-1002 are included in this certification and delegates need to pass both the exams to secure CompTIA A+ Certification. In CompTIA A+ Training delegate will learn hands on Hardware assembling experience. There are many new concepts such as Hardware installation, Networking, Mobile devices and Troubleshooting, Windows Operating System, Security, Virtualisation and software/Hardware troubleshooting will learn by the delegates. Lab support also provide by Impact IT Training.
CompTIA is a non-profit trade association founded in 1982. CompTIA A+ certification is a vendor neutral certification which covers technologies and operating system from various vendors such as Microsoft, Apple, Novel and Linux. A+ certification program was officially released in 1993 which was the beginning of technological era and the very first certification program for the IT technicians.
Climbing to the top requires you to strengthen your foundation. Planning for career in IT? CompTIA A+ certification is the best starting point where you will learn all the foundations of the computing to technologies, operating systems, networking and the security aspect. Achieving A+ certification validates the competency as a computer technician where one would be able to assemble the computers, upgrade the computers, troubleshoot the computer hardware, upgrade hardware, memory upgrades, hard drives upgrades, processors, manage and maintain the operating systems, troubleshoot internet and shared resources issues in the network environment, computer security, operating system virus threat and manage the server operation and server hardware. Our course is designed to prepare a student for the certification which will form the basis of a career in IT support.
Our CompTIA A+ training will equip participant with skills and knowledge which will enable you to pass the CompTIA A+certification which has industrial recognition and are widely accepted. Accelerate your career by doing your CompTIA A+ course with London Training.
We also provide Free Wifi Internet, Refreshment, Water, Tea and Coffee Facilities.
* Given a scenario, configure settings and use BIOS/UEFI tools on a PC* Explain the importance of motherboard components, their purpose, and properties* Compare and contrast various RAM types and their features* Install and configure PC expansion cards* Install and configure storage devices and use appropriate medi* Install various types of CPUs and apply the appropriate cooling method* Compare and contrast various PC connection interfaces, their characteristics and purpose* Install a power supply based on given specification* Given a scenario, select the appropriate components for a custom PC configuration, to meet customer specifications* Compare and contrast types of display devices and their features* Identify common PC connector types and associated cables* Install and configure common peripheral device
* Identify the various types of network cables and connectors* Compare and contrast the characteristics of connectors and cabling* Explain the properties and characteristics of TCP/IP* Explain common TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purpose* Compare and contrast various WiFi networking standards and encryption types* Given a scenario, install and configure SOHO wireless/wired router and apply appropriate settings* Compare and contrast Internet connection types, network types, and their features* Compare and contrast network architecture devices, their functions, and feature
Mobile Devices (14%)
* Install and configure laptop hardware and component* Explain the function of components within the display of a laptop* Given a scenario, use appropriate laptop features* Explain the characteristics of various types of other mobile device* Compare and contrast accessories & ports of other mobile devices
Hardware & Networking Troubleshooting (27%)
* Given a scenario, troubleshoot and repair common mobile device issues while adhering to the appropriate procedures* Given a scenario, troubleshoot common problems related to motherboards, RAM, CPU and power with appropriate tools* Given a scenario, troubleshoot hard drives and RAID arrays with appropriate tools* Given a scenario, troubleshoot common video, projector and display issues
Virtualization & Cloud Computing (27%)
* Comparing and Contract cloud computing concepts.* Given a scenario,set up and configure client side virtualization.
Windows Operating System (27%)
* Compare and contrast various features and requirements of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1)* Given a scenario, install Windows PC operating systems using appropriate methods* Given a scenario, apply appropriate Microsoft command line tools* Given a scenario, use appropriate Microsoft operating system features and tools* Perform common preventive maintenance procedures using the appropriate Windows OS tools* Given a scenario, use Windows Control Panel utilities.
* Identify common features and functionality of the Mac OS and Linux operating systems* Given a scenario, setup and use client-side virtualization* Identify basic cloud concepts* Summarize the properties and purpose of services provided by networked hosts* Identify basic features of mobile operating systems* Install and configure basic mobile device network connectivity and email* Summarize methods and data related to mobile device synchronization
* Identify common security threats and vulnerabilities* Compare and contrast common prevention methods* Compare and contrast differences of basic Windows OS security settings* Given a scenario, deploy and enforce security best practices to secure a workstation* Compare and contrast various methods for securing mobile devices* Given a scenario, use appropriate data destruction and disposal method* Given a scenario, secure SOHO wireless and wired networks
Software Troubleshooting (26%)
* Given a scenario, troubleshoot PC operating system problems with appropriate tools* Given a scenario, troubleshoot common PC security issues with appropriate tools and best practice* Given a scenario, troubleshoot common mobile OS and application issues with appropriate tools* Given a scenario, troubleshoot common mobile OS and application security issues with appropriate tools
Operational Procedures (23%)
* Given a scenario, use appropriate safety procedures* Demonstrate proper communication techniques and professionalism* Given a scenario, explain the troubleshooting theory
View All Details
Interest Free Finance Available
Impact IT Training has become one of the best IT Training provider in last few years and trained hundreds of delegates.We are specialized in providing IT Infrastructure, networking, Network and cyber security Training. We offer many Vendor (Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, EC-Council) Certifications.
HomeTraining PackagesContact Us
Address: 44 Broadway Stratford, London.
Post Code: E15 1XH.
© 2023 IMPACT IT TRAINING. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.